Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Humans are Painting

So, after being home for a few days, apparently my humans decided to paint the house. Little did I know how much of a inconvenience it would be. It smells, there's stuff all over the place and not enough room for me to run around. What were they thinking?

On the first day, since this paint thing was new to me, I got too close to a wet wall and boom, I was painted. My ear, my shoulder, you get the picture. It was so embarrassing at the dog park when the people looked at me funny and laughed. Even my puppy class teacher was amused.


Luckily after a few days it was all done and guess what? When everything was put back, there's actually more room for me to have the zoomies in the house, especially in the carpeted bedroom :D The paint took a bit longer to come out, but it's all good now. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki