Monday, September 24, 2012

My Trip to the Farm

Remember that I told you my humans were acting weird? They were up to something! That evening they put a whole bunch of stuff in the car, (I watched my stuff real close) and we went to puppy class like normal. After puppy class we just kept driving and driving and driving. I wasn't worried or anything because I knew my stuff was with us, but geez, I'd be nice if the communicated with me!

We went to visit my human, Lance's grandma and dad. I already met the second day with my new humans and was happy to see them again. This time we were at a farm where there was stuff as far as the eye could see to investigate. I was in doggy heaven, except for the HEAT! No magic vents at the farm I found out.

I had as much fun as I could though and on the last day of our visit, it rained and the heat went away. Go figure. You can read more about the trip at my human, Lance's blog. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki