Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cone of Shame

There are cones and there are cones. The first Elizabethan collar I had was very hard to use. I kept running into things and eating and drinking were a bit tricky. I was getting used to it though and my humans tried to make sure I had room to move around.

A couple of days of that and my humans decided to get a different cone so I could chew on bones and toys and stuff. That one you can see below made it a lot easier to get around, cuz I could see!
At night they put the other cone on so I really couldn't get at my stitches and it really was easier to sleep without that big balloon under my head.

For awhile there I wondered if I'd ever get these things off my head. Toward the end when I was feeling better they did take it off sometimes, but they watched me real close. As soon as I looked at my stitches, back on it went. I was gonna leave them alone, I just wanted to clean down there.

Now all is good, but I wonder how long it is going to take to grow my fur back? I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki