Sunday, December 9, 2012

10 Months Old Today

Human Lance's Trail Camera
I am 10 months old today and have been with my humans about 8 months. Yesterday I saw snow on the ground I think for the first time. Maybe I saw it when I was a baby, but I don't really remember. It's cold and wet I noticed and it makes it hard to smell what's under it too. But it sorta tastes good.

I remember awhile ago that some white stuff was falling from the sky and I had fun catching it, but it wasn't on the ground. I think I like it. It's cooler now, which I like much better. Lately my human, Lance, has been brushing me and you should see the piles of fur that come off. You'd think I'd be naked after all that brushing, but thankfully I've still got my winter coat.

Sometimes my humans put on this contraption that they call a harness. I'm told that someday I could learn to pull stuff. Okay, whatever that means. I think I pull stuff just fine right now without a harness, but I guess they know best. All I know is that there is something about this time of year that I like. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki