Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Puppy Book

Me at 5 weeks
Hi, my name is Loki and I'm a 4 month old single red and white siberian husky. I love food and toys and well treats of course and my sign is aquarius. I enjoy running through the grass on cool cloudy days and naps over the air conditioning vent when it's hot. Dislikes? Lettuce.



My first day home
Lance and Jeanne are my 2 full time humans, who love me and take care of my every wish. So far, their training is coming along nicely. They take me out when I whine or pull at their clothes so I don't have accidents in the house. They also hand feed me food and treats when I do things like sit, down, shake and speak. I do still have to pull at the leash sometimes to get them to go in the right direction or faster, but I'm working on it and I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now!
Loki