Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mr. Manners

I have been trying to convince my humans that I can be good at the table. As you can see from the picture, I can even share my chair. They're not convinced, but I'll keep working on it. For now I get to smell those wonderful smells and who's to say I can't have a small taste if it falls on the floor, right? Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often at my house :(

At the short humans' house though, ooohh boy am I a lucky dog! I really feel the need to check it out every day. Sure, sometimes the occasional piece of lettuce is there, but mostly, it's good stuff. Much better than what I can find outside in the yard. So far my humans haven't let work on the short human training very much, but I hope they will soon. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki