Monday, June 4, 2012

Potty Training

I learned early on that my humans are very trainable. Potty training only took a day or two and I only had to make a mess a couple of times to remind them. Basically, when I wake up I have to go, after I eat I have to go, after I play I have to go. You get the picture. At night when I was younger I had to go a couple of times and no way was I going to mess my playroom, so I let them know :)

Going out at night does bother me sometimes. There are these dog noises I hear sometimes and then it's time to go back in, potty or not. And one time there were lots of dog noises, but I don't think they were dogs. Coyotes maybe. I was outta there. Other times there are these dark shade things that are huge and they move, no way I want to find out what they are. And there's this one shade thing that moves away when I walk toward it, so maybe they're afraid of me too. My human says they're just shadows, but I don't care! So far it hasn't gotten me, but I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki