Monday, June 25, 2012

My Mates

At my house, there are these 2 cats, yes I know "dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria". They're okay though. Awhile ago we all met and it was decided, they go their way, I'll go mine. They didn't have to bat me in the head to tell me so, but there you go. I guess they were intimidated by my fabulous good looks. I do have to admit though, they have some impressive batting skills and jumping skills. They can get up high lightning fast.

Then there's the fish. Talk about boring. All they do is move around the small glass tank and eat and poop. Right now, since they're kinda new, my one human spends more time than I think he should taking care of them. But hey, even I sometimes get mesmerized watching them. When no one else is looking of course :P

Just a quick update on things, I'm still getting new teeth in. IT STINKS! I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki

P.S. Happy birthday human Jeanne, XOXO