Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm 5 Months Old

Well officially I turned 5 months a week or so ago, but it's never too late to celebrate. I'm now a whopping 42 pounds and if the calculator online is right I'll probably be almost 60 pounds when I'm all grown up. Unless I eat too many treats, then all bets are off.

So far, my grown up teeth are coming in good. In fact my front 4 teeth on top and bottom are really growing in good. I still have my baby canines, but they're getting loose I think. Ice cubes seem to work the best to ease the pain and my humans are really good at making sure I get them, especially at night. I really don't get it, but my teeth seem to bother me the most at night. Go figure.

It seems like my coat is the color it's going to be and my eyes too. I'm going to have a pretty red and white coat with eyes that are a sort of greenish, bluish amber color (that's a technical term by the way). I'm not sure why, but it seems like some of my fur is lying around the house too. My humans get it with some noisy machine I'm not too fond of, but I'm sure it's my fur coat. Not sure what that's all about, but I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki