Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ear Problems, Yuck!

Hi all! You'll be happy to know that my doctor said my ears are all better. A couple of weeks ago I had a yeast infection in my ear. We all thought at first it might have been mites, but no. Up side is no bugs, down side is the ear medicine. I didn't like it and I'm still deciding whether the treats were worth it :D

After that we had puppy class. I was of course an "A" student except apparently I need work on "heal". Frankly I don't see why I should have to. My humans should just try to keep up, there's just too much to see and sniff to walk so slow. I'll think about it.

After class though, we kept going. Now, my humans had been acting weird for a few days so I knew something was up. They kept putting my best stuff in the car! Last time they did that we went somewhere overnight and I was a little scared. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki