Saturday, September 22, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I've had a busy summer. Some great and some not so fun. Last time I wrote I had just got over an ear infection. It turns out it was the beginning of allergies for me. My humans and I can't figure out what I'm allergic to, but as they say it could be anything from sun and grass to anything I eat. I really hope it isn't my treats!

Me and my humans have settled into a routine for now - during the day I rest and most evenings we either go for a ride in the car to some exotic new place (a store parking lot for me to people watch) or we go for a walk by the dog park. Now I know I was a bit negative about the whole puppy class at first, but I think I miss going to class each week. I hope my humans will start classes again, because it's fun for all of us.

Since so much time has passed, I'm going to fill in the blanks as I go. For right now, I'm so thankful that those hot days seem to be over and as far as my training goes, I'm smarter than I look :D Oh I learned all that stuff in class just fine, but I don't always see the point in doing it when asked ;) I'll keep you posted!

Bye for now,
Loki

P.S. I'm now a whopping 52 lbs. and 7½ months old.