Saturday, September 29, 2012

Puppy Class Graduation

Aren't I a complete angel? This was me on the way home after our trip to the farm. And of course I am a complete angel at puppy class, except for the heel. I just don't see the point. I am supposed to be good at pulling a sled, so why shouldn't I just lead my humans around? Go figure.

Fortunately, I am a quick learner and I caught on really quick that everyone wanted me to walk next to them. So I was able to do it well enough to graduate. I got my picture taken and a diploma. Thank goodness my humans didn't try to dress me up in one those cap and gowns though.


It's been about a month since I finished with classes and I remember lots of what I learned, but I still like picking one my human, Jeanne. She, however, gets very displeased with me and boy can she yell. We're working on stuff, but I had better learn a new way to let her know what I need or I'm going to get in to BIG trouble. I know better than to do that stuff with my human Lance, he doesn't let me get away with nothin'. All in all though, I'm an angel ;) I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki