Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pig's Ears, Yummm!

Loki here, as you can see, little brother caught up to me in size. Actually he weighs more than me by a few pounds, but who's counting. Mostly it's been fun having a brother and this is us at Christmas - PIGS EARS! I'm still eating mine, but Thor has finished already. That's usually how it is, I'm still eating and he sits and stares at mine like he can make it levitate to him.
Hi, it's Thor! I'm sooooo cute aren't I? Like my big brother said, it's fun having another dog to play with most of the time, but Loki hardly likes to get in to trouble. Oh, he'll go with me into the other part of the house, but only after I open the door! It was much easier to do that before the humans started locking the door. Bummer. I did turn the tables on them this fall though and locked my humans out of the house. Now I just have to figure out how to unlock it. Hmmmmm.

We'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki & Thor