Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Fixed

So I had my last doctor appointment for awhile and this time my human Lance came with. Fooled me on that one, because usually just my human Jeanne takes me. Oh well, it wasn't too bad, but I got poked AGAIN! This better be the last time!

So they were talking about me like I wasn't even there about getting "fixed". I tell you, what could possibly need "fixing" on me? They kept saying stuff like I'd have to wear the "cone of shame" and something called "cryptorchid". All I know is that I'm perfect the way I am. Okay, well maybe this "cryptorchid" thing needs fixing, but that's it! It won't happen for a couple of months yet, maybe I can talk my humans out of it.

I'll have to keep a close eye on my humans to make sure they don't fool me into going to the doctor to poked or fixed. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki