Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Visiting the Dog Doctor

The other day I got to see my doctor. I didn't have an appointment, she was just outside and I went to say hi. She's really nice and so other the other ladies in the office, but I'm not sure I like going there. One the one hand, well treats, humans to gush over me and interesting smells. Sometimes there's even other dogs there too. On the other hand every time I go there I get poked and let me tell you it doesn't feel good. Sometimes it doesn't feel good for more than a day!



Lately I've decided that maybe if I stay away from car, I won't get poked. Unfortunately that plan isn't working because my humans can be sneaky and they pick me up and put me in the car. Fortunately the last few times I got in that THING, I didn't go to see the doctor. I got to have the wind in my face and smell tons of stuff, my human Lance was a great comfy chair to sit on and when we stopped, I got to see more humans and other stuff. Maybe the car isn't so bad, but I'm still thinking about it. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki