Monday, June 18, 2012

New Teeth

So what was wrong with my old teeth anyway? Now my mouth is sore, I'm grumpy and chewing on stuff isn't as much fun as it used to be. I find that my humans' hands are still good though, much to their frustration :D

I hope this teething thing is over soon, but right now I have new front teeth and some more are poking through on the sides. I get ice cubes and frozen cloths and that helps, but yikes, I wouldn't recommend this. How many teeth do dogs get anyway?


The other day, my humans left me home with my Kong and peanut butter, Yay! They must have felt really bad about not taking me with them, (and they should) so I got new toys. I think that I'll let them leave me sometimes as long as they remember stuff to entertain me. As for the rest of their training, the leash is driving me crazy. I keep pulling them to the shade where it's cooler, duh, and they put up a stink about it. I just don't know how to get through to them. I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki