Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Loki says... "Best Toy Ever!"

Sometimes my humans come up with the darnedest ideas. They know that sometimes a puppy has to run and chase things and so they put one of my favorite balls on the end of a rope on the end of a pole. I could chase that thing all day! Sometimes I catch it and sometimes I don't, but it's sure alot of fun.

You do have to remember to do it on cooler days and have lots of water and just between you and me, all day is too long, a minute or two tops. Sometimes my human forgets I'm a puppy and that it's best for me to go in big wide circles, but she's learning. Also, I forget not to chase it in the air, so keep it down low for us.

This summer has been really hot so far, so we don't get to do this very often. If I can have the magic cool vent in the house, that's okay. I can live with running around with the zoomies inside for now.

So far all is good with my human training. We're coming to an understanding about the leash thing a little bit. Mostly they keep me out of the hot sun and we go investigating more often and I have decided it's probably best all around to leave that leash alone. Sometimes I forget, so sue me, I'm just a puppy for crying out loud, but I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now,
Loki