Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pet Stores Rock!

The other day I visited a place where they have such awesome smells and toys and they even had other puppies there too. Ha, ha, those puppies were in school and I wasn't. Except those humans were looking at the school stuff pretty close. I'll have to keep my eyes on them, they can be tricky, and I'm not so sure I want to go to school. Hmmm.


I was scared when I first got there. I put the breaks on real good at the doors that moved all by themselves. But like I said, those humans can be tricky and next thing I know I'm picked up and in we go. It worked out okay, in fact it was GREAT. I just couldn't believe my good luck. I HAVE to go there again, and soon!

Now, if I was in charge, I'd have carpet so that I could better pull my humans around and really how much stuff do you need for cats and fish anyway. Believe me I have cat and fish mates (that's a whole other story) and they don't go anywhere. And some of the best stuff is too high for me to properly get a sniff of. I couldn't decide on a toy this time, because there were so many, but next time, I'll be ready. My name is Loki, and I am a toyaholic.

Bye for now,
Loki